someone should buy this from me, please.
hand printed and heat set on a very pretty floral fabric.
not sure on size, but it’s pretty big. I can take a tape measure to it if anyone is interested. Lots of blank fabric around it so you can cut it to desired size.
In order to thank my awesome followers for being awesome, I’ve decided to do a giveaway!
I’ll be giving away three books:
- A beautiful leather bound copy of “The Complete Sherlock Holmes”
- River Song’s Tardis Journal
- The Sherlock Holmes Handbook
All you have to do to win these awesome books is reblog this post! Reblog it as much as you want, just don’t abuse your poor followers c:
Since this giveaway is to thank my followers for being awesome, you must be following me to enter. Otherwise I’d just be sending free stuff to a random stranger xP. You can still enter even if you only started following after I posted this. :)
The giveaway will be open until July 31st. I’ll choose the winner with a random number generator and message them on August 1st. If I don’t here back from them in 48 hours, I’ll choose a new winner.
I’ll ship this anywhere on planet earth. Maybe Mars, depending on shipping prices.
So reblog and good luck!
The Baker Street Babes Birthday Giveaway: Holmes Version
The Baker Street Babes put our out first podcast one year ago today. Least to say we’ve come a very long way and it wouldn’t have been possible without all of you. So, the past few months we’ve been gathering prizes and goodies for a MASSIVE giveaway… and here it is!
In this version of the give away you win EVERYTHING below. Yes. EVERYTHING!
- Sherlock Series 1 DVD, signed by Benedict Cumberbatch & Martin Freeman (donated by Hartswood Films)
- Sherlock Art Nouveau print (donated by Daunt)
- Sherlock & John bookmarks (donated by Daunt)
- Sherlock t-shirt of your choice (donated by Qwertee)
- Baker Street Journal Spring Issue featuring an interview with Baker Street Babe Curly/Kristina. (donated by The Baker Street Journal)
- The full Sherlock Holmes Society of London dramatised canon CD set, signed by the actors. (donated by The Sherlock Holmes Society of London)
- Brainy is the New Sexy pendant in polished brass. (donated by Belaurient Arts)
- I Believe In Sherlock Holmes pendant in sterling silver. (donated by Belaurient Arts)
- I Believe In Sherlock Holmes keychain in nickel silver. Please be aware this is made of nickel and if you’re allergic to it you now have a free gift to a non-allergen Sherlockian of your choice! (donated by Belaurient Arts)
- The Detective & The Woman, signed by author Amy Thomas (donated by Amy Thomas)
- The Illustrated Speckled Band. (donated by Gasogene Books, Wessex Press)
- My Love Affair With Sherlock magazine by Caitlin Moran.
- The Sherlock Holmes Handbook by Ransom Riggs
- Large print of Sherlock & John in a train carriage by reapersun. Pen there for scale. (donated by reapersun)
- Baker Street mini-sign
- CD of BigFinish’s Sherlock Holmes: The Adventure of the Perfidious Mariner starring Nick Briggs. (Donated by BigFinish)
So? How do you win?
- You may reblog each version ONCE per DAY. The giveaway will run until June 10th.
- Likes DO NOT COUNT.
- The winners will be chosen by a random number generator. They will have 24 hours to confirm with their address. The first number wins the Holmes Version, the second number wins the Watson Version.
- We will ship anywhere in the world.
- You cannot win both versions of the giveaway.
- You do not have to be following us, however, this is a present to our followers and listeners, so it’s appreciated. Plus we do really cool things like interview Sherlock cast and authors and chat about Sherlock Holmes all the time!
- If you are following us and win, you’ll get an extra special gift on top of all of this!
- Any questions, naturally just ask. We’d prefer if you’d send an ask not anonymously so we can reply privately and not clog up people’s dashes.
You can listen to our podcasts [HERE]!
Follow us on twitter at @BakerStBabes
Like us on facebook [HERE]!
And visit our website [HERE]!
guise i just went to make a side account on neopets but like
it said “cumberbatched” was inappropriate >.>
so then i tried “buttifarty” like as in moriarty and it worked but then tnt froze me cause it was inappropriate ;___;
CBS has been so eager to capitalize on the success of “Sherlock” that they’ve cast [Jonny Lee] Miller in the fall pilot “Elementary,” an updated US-based version of Conan Doyle’s super sleuth, but with a sexy gimmick: Lucy Liu will play a female Dr. Watson.http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/holmes_at_last_aJHMwbpvgFcTCKzoF4SDAK/1
Sherlock patches I made today.
They’re for sale, if anyone wants to actually buy one/both.
My after dinner snack of sliced strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries in vanilla soymilk. :3 derishussss.
stencil I’m working on right now :3